Futures Fins is proud to stand behind the highest quality performance products for your surfing and paddling experience. We offer a 1 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. This does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse or inappropriate use or alterations to the product (sanded, painted, etc) Products deemed a manufacturing defect will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Futures Fins. Futures Fins will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product.
Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims.
Faulty items will be exchanged for new items within 2 weeks of receiving the product. Futures Fins will cover the cost of shipping your replacement product.
- Contact Futures Fins via email@example.com to issue your claim
- If your claim is accepted Futures Fins will issue an RA number (return authorization number).
- Securely pack your product for return in a box and include the original proof of purchase and a note with your name, return address, telephone number, and a brief description of the damage to your product
- Write your R.A. # on the outside of the box. Items shipped without the R.A. # may be refused at time of delivery by the receiving department
- Ship the package to the address we will supply you.
*Futures Fins is not responsible for any loss or damage in transit, therefore we recommend that you use a shipper that will allow you to track and insure your package. Futures Fins will refuse any shipments that arrive damaged